Dr. Thomas unfailingly provides precision dentistry. When you need care at our office, rest assured that we use the latest dental discoveries to enhance the quality of your dental care. Advanced technology results in:
- More accurate diagnoses and treatment that really works.
- Restorations that fit better and feel more like natural teeth.
- Durable, well-placed restorations.
- Dental work that looks identical to natural teeth.
- A safer and more comfortable patient experience.
Digital photographs allow our dentist to see everything she cannot detect with the naked eye. Digital photos enable us to detect cavities between the teeth, determine the strength of the jawbone, examine cysts and tumors, and more.
With digital imaging, exposure time is about half of what it is with traditional x-rays. Also, digital x-rays provide us with crisp, clear images for more accurate information.
Dr. Thomas provides her patients with high-resolution before and after pictures so they can see the difference in their smiles.
Digital x-rays offer greater clarity. Because of this, the process is faster and more high-tech—we can view the images on a computer monitor instead of film. Digital x-rays also decrease radiation exposure significantly, exposing patients to only 1/6th the radiation of traditional radiographs.
Rotary endodontics involves electrically-powered instruments to perform root canal treatments. These sleek instruments replace the stainless steel manual files.
These unique instruments are flexible and move in such a way that allows us to perform root canals easier and faster. Advantages of rotary endodontics include:
- A smoother root canal with more reliable results.
- Fewer chances of complications after the procedure.
- A shorter root canal treatment.
- Quieter and smoother tools, with no loud grinding sounds.
- A more comfortable and relaxing endodontic experience.
Contact Us Today
The first step towards a new smile is with a call to our office. You can rest easy after scheduling your appointment with us, knowing you will benefit from the latest developments in dentistry.